Abolished slave trade.
Abraham Lincoln – Outline
Thesis statement: Abraham Lincoln was a lawyer and the sixteenth president of the United States from 1861 to 1865. He led the country in one of its ugliest moments in history characterized by moral decadence, political and constitutional crises, and civil war.
- Reason for choosing him
- He was a visionary leader in the during a period that was marked with turmoil and crisis
- Abolished slave trade
- Introduced the first American income tax system
- United the people of the north and south
- He was charismatic
- Had exemplary oratory skills
- He maintained neutrality of religion