The purity of a substance will often affect the melting and boiling points. This is used by chemists to assess the purity of a product. How does the purity of the substance affect the melting and boiling points?
Use the following scenario. Review the scenario first and then continue on with your assignment. Consider saving the PDF or printing it out for your reference.
You have been meeting with the CEO, the project sponsor, your manager, and the heads of all the other departments to discuss the project and their expectations. You are starting to be concerned about the level of risk of this project and whether or not the organization really understands it. As far as you can tell, the company has never done formal risk management, taking a more relaxed approach to risks. You are starting to develop your risk management plan; you will present it to your manager and the sponsor in two weeks along with some other project planning deliverables.
- Create a project charter and identify the key constraints of the project (scope, budget, timeline, quality, people resources, etc.).
- Using the scenario from this unit, create a spreadsheet that lists all the project risks you see based on what you currently know about the project. List at least 15 risks. For each project risk, provide a:
- Detailed description
- Category (schedule, strategy, people, etc.)
Note: This list will be used in later activities throughout the course.
Your submitted assignment (200 points) must include the following:
- A 2-4 page typed document that includes:
- A project charter and identification of key constraints
- At least 15 risks listed in a spreadsheet with a detailed description and the category of each
Please submit your assignment
Library Research Assignment
Mr. and Mrs. Ybarra, a retired couple in their late 70s, come in to meet with you. They are very friendly and living a comfortable retirement due, in large part, to the overall size of their estate (nearly $4 million dollars spread over multiple accounts) and their conservative asset allocation.
As you bring up the issue of estate planning, they thank you for your concern, but explain that it is already taken care of. They go on to explain that their attorney has prepared wills for both of them and all of their accounts are titled Jointly with Rights of Survivorship.
There are surprised, and a little confused, when you mention that their heirs might end up receiving only a fraction of those assets after the two of them pass away.
Include the following in your explanation to Mr. and Mrs. Ybarra:
- The transfer-tax system
- What is considered part of the estate
- How much is excluded from taxation based on current legislation
- Gross estate versus adjusted gross estate
Please submit your assignment.
Please read instructions carefully. This will go thru turn in. You can choose from this disease any that you feel more constable, these are:
: pneumonia, COPD, Parkinson’s, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, Asthma, joint replacement, psoriasis, and others. No more than 8 slide no including the references and the first page. No more than 15 % of similarity please.
1. Presents the case including CC, HPI, Hx, ROS and PE findings concisely 10
2. List possible differential diagnosis with supporting/excluding criteria. 10
3. What labs or tests are typically ordered in relation to this condition? What results should the
NP expects to see with this diagnosis? Point : 20
4. What medications are typically prescribed for this condition? List specific drugs, starting doses, dose ranges, precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs. Points: 20
5. What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition? And What patient outcomes will trigger a referral? Points: 20
6. Provide patient teaching materials specific to their condition Points: 20
Total : 100
Let me know if you have any question.
Discuss ONE (1) way in which the USDA food pyramid and/or USDA MyPlate is negatively influencing America’s health. Please link your chosen issue with a health concern in America. You may focus on a specific health condition or speak of a health problem generically, but must reflect critical thinking and provide adequate detail.
You plan to take a 1554-mile trip in your car, which averages 28 miles per gallon. How many gallons of gasoline should you expect to use? Would a car that has only half the gas mileage require twice as much gasoline for the sametrip? Explain.
You should expect to use about How manygallons of gasoline? (Type an integer or a decimal.)
Would a car that has only half the gas mileage (14 miles per gallon) require twice as much gasoline for the same trip?
Select the correct choice below and fill in the answer box to complete your choice.(Type an integer or a decimal.)A.No; the car would use ______ gallons, which is not twice as many gallons.B.Yes; the car would use ____ gallons, which is twice as many gallons.
1. On April 1, Holton Company borrows $100,000 from West Bank by signing a 6-month, 6%, interest-bearing note.
Prepare the necessary entries below associated with the note payable on the books of Holton Company.
(a) Prepare the entry on April 1 when the note was issued.
(b) Prepare any adjusting entries necessary on June 30 in order to prepare the semiannual financial statements. Assume no other interest accrual entries have been made.
(C) Prepare the entry on Sep 1 when the note was matured
You and your learning team members are part of a company that is in need of a new maintenance technician/janitor. Your HR department has narrowed down the field of candidates to three qualified applicants. As a team, it is your job to evaluate and select the best candidate for the job based on your review of the Candidate Interactive Interview video, Maintenance Technician/Janitor job advertisement, and the Maintenance Technician/Janitor job description, along with the three candidate resumes. Then, utilize the appropriate selection techniques to evaluate and select the best candidate for the job.
You are the Hiring Manager for a company that has selected a candidate for its open Maintenance Technician/Janitor position. As Hiring Manager, it is your job to send out a new hire acceptance letter to the candidate.
Review the discussion and selection of your learning team from the “Team Interview Simulation Review” assignment.
Identify the candidate you would like to hire for this position.
Justify your selection based on your Learning Team discussion of the candidate resumes, job description, and interview.
Create a 525- to 700-word new hire acceptance letter to send to the candidate of your choice.
Outline the following in your letter:
- Title, annualized pay, start date, and time
- Working hours
- Benefits summary and start dates of benefits
- Time off
- At-will statement
- Signature line for new hire
Novel: Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee
Be aware that you will be writing about a novel, which in its broadest sense is any extended fictional narrative almost always in prose, in which the representation of character is often the focus. Good authors use the elements of fiction, such as plot, theme, setting etc. purposefully, with a very clear goal in mind. One of the paths to literary analysis is to discover what the author’s purpose is with each of his choices. Avoid the problem that many students have, which is to hold the erroneous assumption that simply retelling what happened in detail is good enough (no, it is not). Plot summary is necessary, but not the intended goal in a literary essay.
In addition to being written at college level, your essay must meet the following criteria.
- Include an introduction with a clear thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Use at least three quotes from the book.
- When citing your sources, use MLA style for literary essays. It is helpful to keep your handbook open to the MLA tab as you write.
- Minimum 850 words (more complex topics might require more)
- Language: This is a composition class — your writing and grammar count.
- Use specific supporting details from the book and at least two from outside sources.Go to the Miami Dade Databases (not Google) for your sources.
The following are not acceptable sources:
- Class Lecture Notes
- Study Guides (SparkNotes, Cliff Notes, BookRags etc.)
- Wikipedia/ Encyclopedias
- Popular Magazines (People, Glamour etc.)
- Popular information websites such as about.com or Ask.com
- Personal Blogs
Why not? Because for one, they are not original sources. Encyclopedias and textbooks are useful to provide an overview or introduction to a topic for complete beginners. These are meant to get you started on a subject. They are not research documents.Wikipedia: Many instructors forbid reference to Wikipedia at all. Some professors do allow its use, and the use of encyclopedias in general, but don’t do it. It’s generally reliable for checking routine facts and extremely specialized topics, but Wikipedia, actually all encyclopedias suffer from the problem that they are not a primary sources. Wikipedia has the added problem that although it is working on correcting errors, it still has weak quality control. It is susceptible to deliberate sabotage, vandalism, even censorship. So don’t use it if you’re not familiar enough with the subject matter to spot biases or errors, and don’t cite it in any academic paper at all.
- Read Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee in its entirety before beginning your paper. Take notes as you read. Mark some interesting passages and save necessary source information (such as page numbers) for your in-text documentation and your Works Cited list.
- Think about the topic and approach you chose located in the Topics and Approaches page. Do not simply repeat or summarize the story.
- Write your well-constructed thesis, topic sentences, supporting details roughly before beginning.
- Do some research. It’s important to know a bit about apartheid and post-apartheid South Africa before you begin the paper. Take notes and save necessary source information for your Works Cited list.
- Use at least two outside sources from scholarly sites or journals.
- Look at sample papers to refresh your memory concerning the format in Rules for Writers, 8th edition.
- Write a minimum 850-word (or more if necessary) for a good literary essay.
- Use formal language and the third person, avoiding personal anecdotes and eliminating all references to yourself at all (I believe, in my opinion, etc).
- Revise, edit, and proofread, proofread, proofread. It’s easy to make mistakes. Correct them before you submit your paper.You may also use any of the writing labs and centers in any MDC campus, where a tutor might help you. There are some sites that help you catch grammar errors, such as GrammarRater, but remember, they’re not human and don’t read for content, so they miss things (often).
Remember: While you assemble your sources, keep your handbook open (or your online source handy). There are too many details to remember everything.
1 page Well-Written Due 6/27/2018 NO PLAGIARISM
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, please read the required articles by Skidmore (2008) and Henrich, Heine, & Norenzayan (2010). Carefully review the PSY635 Week Two Discussion Scenario. Apply the scientific method to the information included within the scenario and develop a null and a research hypothesis based on it. Using the hypotheses you have developed, compare the characteristics of the different experimental research designs discussed in the Skidmore (2008) article and choose the one that is most appropriate to adequately test your hypotheses. Identify potential internal threats to validity and explain how you might mitigate these threats. Apply ethical principles to the proposed research and describe the implications of this type of research in terms of the population(s) and cultural consideration(s) represented in the sample(s) within the scenario.
Bob contributed to the AlphaBeta Partnership, a general partnership, a building with an adjusted basis to Bob of $50,000 and a fair market value of $150,000 that was subject to a mortgage of $120,000 in exchange for a 50 percent interest in the AlphaBeta Partnership. The AlphaBeta Partnership will assume the mortgage on the building. At the same time, Al contributed to AlphaBeta Partnership cash of $30,000 in exchange for the other 50 percent interest in the AlphaBeta Partnership. In addition to the section or sections that are relevant under question 5, above, which of the following Code Sections is or are also relevant to the determination of whether or not Bob recognizes any gain or loss on this transaction?