Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Plan
This part of the project is a continuation of Project Part 1 in which you prepared an RA plan and a risk mitigation plan for Health Network. Senior management at the company has decided to allocate funds for a business impact analysis (BIA). Because of the importance of risk management to the organization, senior management is committed to and supportive of performing a BIA. You have been assigned to develop the BIA plan.
- Format: Microsoft Word or compatible
- Font: Times New Roman, 12-point, double-space
- Citation Style: APA
- A minimum of 3 Academic References
Evaluation Criteria and Rubrics
- Did the student complete a BIA plan based on inputs from the instructor regarding feedback on submitted work?
- Did the student include the primary objectives of a BIA: identify critical business functions, identify critical resources, identify MAO and impact, and identify recovery objectives?
- Did the student create a professional, well-developed report with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation?