By the due date assingned, using the textbook and the Argosy Online Library, write a 1000-word (minimum) paper, using APA standards, that addresses the following questions:
Families have changed greatly over the past 60 years, and they continue to become more diverse.
- Why is the family considered the most important agent of socialization?
- What caused the dramatic changes to the American family? What are those changes?
- Describe the differences in marriage and family life that are linked to class, race, gender, and personal choice.
- Do you feel the trend towards diverse families is positive or negative?
- If the trend changed towards traditional (pre-World War II) families, how would that affect women’s rights?
Please post your completed paper to the Submissions Area.