- Explain the role of Human Resource Management in organizations today. Which competencies do you consider core for your organization and why?
- Which core competencies do you anticipating needing tomorrow?
- Could these competencies change? Why?
- How do Human Resources functions evolve to stay viable within organizations?
Baseball Corporation uses the allowance method to account for uncollectible receivables. At the beginning of the year, Allowance for Bad Debts had a credit balance of $1,100. During the year Baseball wrote off uncollectible receivables of $2,400. Baseball recorded Bad Debts Expense of $2,700. What is Baseball’s year-end balance in Allowance for Bad Debts?
Select one of the following questions below to answer. A minimum of 500 words is required, and they must be your own words. Including figures and quotes is value-added, but they will not count against your 500 word requirement.
The purity of a substance will often affect the melting and boiling points. This is used by chemists to assess the purity of a product. How does the purity of the substance affect the melting and boiling points?
Use the following scenario. Review the scenario first and then continue on with your assignment. Consider saving the PDF or printing it out for your reference.
You have been meeting with the CEO, the project sponsor, your manager, and the heads of all the other departments to discuss the project and their expectations. You are starting to be concerned about the level of risk of this project and whether or not the organization really understands it. As far as you can tell, the company has never done formal risk management, taking a more relaxed approach to risks. You are starting to develop your risk management plan; you will present it to your manager and the sponsor in two weeks along with some other project planning deliverables.
- Create a project charter and identify the key constraints of the project (scope, budget, timeline, quality, people resources, etc.).
- Using the scenario from this unit, create a spreadsheet that lists all the project risks you see based on what you currently know about the project. List at least 15 risks. For each project risk, provide a:
- Detailed description
- Category (schedule, strategy, people, etc.)
Note: This list will be used in later activities throughout the course.
Your submitted assignment (200 points) must include the following:
- A 2-4 page typed document that includes:
- A project charter and identification of key constraints
- At least 15 risks listed in a spreadsheet with a detailed description and the category of each
Please submit your assignment
Library Research Assignment
Mr. and Mrs. Ybarra, a retired couple in their late 70s, come in to meet with you. They are very friendly and living a comfortable retirement due, in large part, to the overall size of their estate (nearly $4 million dollars spread over multiple accounts) and their conservative asset allocation.
As you bring up the issue of estate planning, they thank you for your concern, but explain that it is already taken care of. They go on to explain that their attorney has prepared wills for both of them and all of their accounts are titled Jointly with Rights of Survivorship.
There are surprised, and a little confused, when you mention that their heirs might end up receiving only a fraction of those assets after the two of them pass away.
Include the following in your explanation to Mr. and Mrs. Ybarra:
- The transfer-tax system
- What is considered part of the estate
- How much is excluded from taxation based on current legislation
- Gross estate versus adjusted gross estate
Please submit your assignment.
Please read instructions carefully. This will go thru turn in. You can choose from this disease any that you feel more constable, these are:
: pneumonia, COPD, Parkinson’s, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, Asthma, joint replacement, psoriasis, and others. No more than 8 slide no including the references and the first page. No more than 15 % of similarity please.
1. Presents the case including CC, HPI, Hx, ROS and PE findings concisely 10
2. List possible differential diagnosis with supporting/excluding criteria. 10
3. What labs or tests are typically ordered in relation to this condition? What results should the
NP expects to see with this diagnosis? Point : 20
4. What medications are typically prescribed for this condition? List specific drugs, starting doses, dose ranges, precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs. Points: 20
5. What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition? And What patient outcomes will trigger a referral? Points: 20
6. Provide patient teaching materials specific to their condition Points: 20
Total : 100
Let me know if you have any question.
Discuss ONE (1) way in which the USDA food pyramid and/or USDA MyPlate is negatively influencing America’s health. Please link your chosen issue with a health concern in America. You may focus on a specific health condition or speak of a health problem generically, but must reflect critical thinking and provide adequate detail.
You plan to take a 1554-mile trip in your car, which averages 28 miles per gallon. How many gallons of gasoline should you expect to use? Would a car that has only half the gas mileage require twice as much gasoline for the sametrip? Explain.
You should expect to use about How manygallons of gasoline? (Type an integer or a decimal.)
Would a car that has only half the gas mileage (14 miles per gallon) require twice as much gasoline for the same trip?
Select the correct choice below and fill in the answer box to complete your choice.(Type an integer or a decimal.)A.No; the car would use ______ gallons, which is not twice as many gallons.B.Yes; the car would use ____ gallons, which is twice as many gallons.
1. On April 1, Holton Company borrows $100,000 from West Bank by signing a 6-month, 6%, interest-bearing note.
Prepare the necessary entries below associated with the note payable on the books of Holton Company.
(a) Prepare the entry on April 1 when the note was issued.
(b) Prepare any adjusting entries necessary on June 30 in order to prepare the semiannual financial statements. Assume no other interest accrual entries have been made.
(C) Prepare the entry on Sep 1 when the note was matured
You and your learning team members are part of a company that is in need of a new maintenance technician/janitor. Your HR department has narrowed down the field of candidates to three qualified applicants. As a team, it is your job to evaluate and select the best candidate for the job based on your review of the Candidate Interactive Interview video, Maintenance Technician/Janitor job advertisement, and the Maintenance Technician/Janitor job description, along with the three candidate resumes. Then, utilize the appropriate selection techniques to evaluate and select the best candidate for the job.
You are the Hiring Manager for a company that has selected a candidate for its open Maintenance Technician/Janitor position. As Hiring Manager, it is your job to send out a new hire acceptance letter to the candidate.
Review the discussion and selection of your learning team from the “Team Interview Simulation Review” assignment.
Identify the candidate you would like to hire for this position.
Justify your selection based on your Learning Team discussion of the candidate resumes, job description, and interview.
Create a 525- to 700-word new hire acceptance letter to send to the candidate of your choice.
Outline the following in your letter:
- Title, annualized pay, start date, and time
- Working hours
- Benefits summary and start dates of benefits
- Time off
- At-will statement
- Signature line for new hire