1. Describe the primary role and location of the organs involved in the male reproductive system.
2. Trace the route through which sperm travels from the testes to outside the body.
3. Where specifically are sperm produced inside of the testes?
4. Which part of the male anatomy is “cut” in a vasectomy and how does it act as birth control?
5. List the advantages of accessory gland secretions that make up semen.
6. What hormones are involved in sperm production and puberty? What are their various roles?
7. Describe the primary role and location of the organs involved in the female reproductive system.
8. Explain the location and the role of the fallopian tubes for reproduction.
9. Describe the three ligaments that hold the uterus in place.