- Complete the Instructor provided Excel spreadsheet by creating the book and tax column – the difference between book and tax is used for the M-1 and M-2 schedules.
- Complete the M-1 and M-2 calculations on the Excel Spreadsheet.
- The company name is your name
- Complete the following schedules and forms:
- Form 1120 Corporate Tax Return – 2017
- Schedule C
- Schedule J – Tax (use tax provided, no need to calculate)
- Schedule K – Other Information
- Schedule L
- Schedule M-1
- Schedule M-2
- Form – 1125-A Cost of Goods Sold
- Form – 1125-E Compensation of Officers
- Form – 4562 Depreciation
Submit all work in PDF format, preferably as one scanned file
There is an excel file that accompanies this but I am unable to upload it