Conducting an IT security evaluation.
The CIO of your employer, or a firm you are familiar with, asked you for a report on conducting an IT security evaluation. Do not conduct the evaluation; only write a report for how to do so.
Write a report containing the following sections:
- Introduction – purpose of the proposal
- Background on an IT Security Evaluation – what it is?
- Proposed work effort
- Proposed benefits
- Resources will come from a security firm. Do not attempt to communicate the cost.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Label each section clearly.
- Include two external references in addition to the textbook.
- Your paper must follow APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide provided below.