Defense Acquisition University
Integrated Program Reporting Basics
1) Don Basmati, Earned Value Management Analyst, for the LAR Program Support Team is preparing for his report. Functional Specialists have reported the following High Risks and Significant Issues: Risk A (WBS 1.1.4): Identified as an Increda Corp. software risk highly likely to happen and if not properly mitigated could result in a 5 month slip and possibly affect a major milestone deliverable. Issue C (WBS 1.1.3): Increda Corp. and the PMO identified a $2.89M cost overrun. DCMA estimates the overrun to be $ 4.6M based on additional surveillance data. What will Don do in terms of cost based on this functional information?
- Subtract $1.71M to the Estimate at Completion
- Add $4.6M to the Estimate at Completion
- Add $1.71M to the Estimate at Completion
- Add $2.61 to the Estimate at Completion