Hi i need help with this c++ assignment
- Write a recursive function that will sum every element with an odd subscript in an integer array. Write the function so that it can accept an array of any size.
- Return the sum from the function.
- Write a recursive function that will display a string in reverse order. Remember that individual characters of a string may be accessed using bracket notation or the at() function
- Use default arguments so that the function can be called with a single string argument.
- Write a main driver function that tests both of the recursive functions.