how change management is used to help Myanmar Tourism and Hospitality industry to adopt e-tourism and it is a qualitative research by conducting the interview for 5 people, the questions will be provided but the data can be anything related to Chapter 2- that means the writer can create anything he/she wants. for chapter 4/5 to relate to Literature review Chapter 2, the writer needs to keep in touch and always gives updates of the progress of the order. the referencing style is chicago 16 edition (Author-date)
- What is your age?
- How long have you been in a tourism industry?
- What is you position in the organization?
- What is your contribution to the organization?
- How do you feel about the culture within your organization relating to change?
- What do you think will be critical to the success of tourism and hospitality industry in Myanmar?
- Do you think the success of Myanmar tourism and hospitality industry is related to change management, adopting e-tourism? Why?
- What do you think of adopting an e-tourism strategy in Myanmar Tourism and Hospitality industry?
- Do you think changing to e-tourism can improve Myanmar Tourism and Hospitality industry? Why?
- Do you think Government (Ministry of Tourism) should make policy changes to increase the capacity of training institutions in Myanmar? Why?
- As Myanmar is a developing country, to what extent do you think stakeholders perspectives on technology? Why?(Stakeholders- people who are directly or indirectly involved or effected in Myanmar tourism industry)
- How Myanmar Tourism and hospitality industry can benefit from e-tourism?
- What Change Management strategies can be used to adopt e tourism in Myanmar tourism industry?
- How these changes considered above are impact to stakeholders?
- How stakeholders’ attitudes can change towards e tourism technology?
Definition of Research terms
Change Management: The process of constantly renewing an establishment’s direction, capabilities, and structure to serve the ever-changing needs of external and internal customers
E- Tourism: The analysis, design, implementation and application of IT and e-commerce solutions in the travel and tourism industry; as well as the analysis of the respective economic processes and market structures and customer relationship management
Hospitality industry: A broad category of fields within the service industry that includes lodging, event planning, theme parks, transportation, cruise line, and additional fields within the tourism industry
Tourism: The business of providing hotels, restaurants, entertainment, etc., for people who are traveling
Aim and Objectives of the research
The aim of this research is:
To investigate how change management can be used to help Myanmar Tourism and Hospitality industry to adopt e-tourism.
The objectives of this research are:
To investigate how change management can enhance the ability of Myanmar’s tourism and hospitality industry to create environments that are suitable for the adoption of e-tourism.
To investigate how change management strategy can affect the ability of Myanmar’s tourism and hospitality industry to successfully adopt e-tourism.
To identify policy changes that may be introduced to enhance the capacity of training institutions in Myanmar’s tourism and hospitality industry
To examine how change management models can be modified to change stakeholders’ attitudes, positively, towards technology.