I have supplied four threads that contain word problems that need formulas to evalute the solution. In each of these I supply the problem, the formulas needed, and the work. The task here is to find the error or errors within the work.
– Select two problems to respond to.
– You must communicate the errors made in the work by replying to the thread.
– And then include how you should actually solve the problem.
– The Formula Editor will help to show the work. See the “How to use the Formula Editor” video for further assistance.
After submitting your responses to two threads:
– you must reply to two other posts from your peers giving them feedback on errors they may have missed or your support in their corrections.