Incorporate Your Quantitative Research.
- Your chosen method(s) and resources for your quantitative research
- Your hypothesis
- Basic information (type of experiment, description of data collected, etc.)
- Your interpretations of the data
- How this research supports your thesis statement
- If you refer to library resources, such as journals, books, etc. please include a tentative list of references in proper APA format. (If you do this as you go along, it will be much easier for you to make your Annotated Bibliography and your final References Page in the later stages of your project.)