Incorporate Your Quantitative Research Research and Report Writing).
t’s time to write the 2-3-page section of your outline that incorporates your quantitative research. (Note that in some outlines, quantitative research may appear in more than one section – check your outline!) Whatever approach your outline takes, this is the part of your research report that covers numbers, data, facts, statistics, reporting-from academic-journals, questionnaires, surveys, experiments, and any other methods that collect measurable data, especially as found in academic journals.
Please include the following information:
- Your chosen method(s) and resources for your quantitative research
- Your hypothesis
- Basic information (type of experiment, description of data collected, etc.)
- Your interpretations of the data
- How this research supports your thesis statement
- If you refer to library resources, such as journals, books, etc. please include a tentative list of references in proper APA format. (If you do this as you go along, it will be much easier for you to make your Annotated Bibliography and your final References Page in the later stages of your project.)
After you submit this quantitative research section of your report, save it in your folder as you will incorporate it later into your completed report.