Leadership and the National Quality Framework Length
Write an essay addressing the following two questions:
a) Reflect on the Quality Areas included in the National Quality Standard (ACECQA, 2011) and discuss the importance of these areas in the provision of quality education for young children in early childhood settings.
b) What opportunities and challenges does the National Quality Framework (ACECQA, 2011) present to early childhood leaders interested in upholding social justice for children and families in our communities?
Please follow these guidelines when you submit each assignment:
• Allow a left and right-hand margin of at least 2cm in all assignments.
• Please type all assignments using 12-point font and 1.5 spacing.
Feedback on Assignment 1
Essay on Leadership and the National Quality Framework
A clear understanding of the quality areas in the NQS was provided(4 marks)
Thorough exploration and understanding of the importance of the NQS (8 marks)
Thoughtful critical analysis of the opportunities and challenges of implementing the NQF in achieving social justice for children and families (15 marks)
Evidence of academic writing skills, including accurate and appropriate referencing, and clear expression (3 marks)
The text books for the unit are the ones I messaged you about. I have another assignment of this unit, I’ll photocopy and scan those chapters tomorrow, please use some referencing to the 2 text books.
The main website to go to National Quality Framework:
Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority *
Other useful websites for the unit:
• Australian Community Children’s Services (ACCS) (Previously NACBCS):
• Australian Institute of Family Studies: www.aifs.org.au
• Australian Institute of Health and Welfare: www.aihw.gov.au
• Childcare Associations Australia: www.childcareaust.org.au
• Council of Australian Governments: www.coag.gov.au
• Community Child Care Co-¬operative NSW: www.ccccnsw.org.au
• Early Childhood Australia : www.earlychildhoodaustralia.org.au
• Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission www.hreoc.gov.au
• Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Union: http://www.lhmu.org.au/
• My Child: http://www.mychild.gov.au/
• NSW/ACT Independent Education Union: http://www.ieu.asn.au/
• NSW Office of Industrial Relations: http://www.industrialrelations.nsw.gov.au
• Secretariat of National Aboriginal & Islander Child Care (SNAICC):
• Social Justice in Early Childhood Group: http://www.sjiec.org
baPLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT :)lanced scorecar