mental disorder/ discussion boardNEED MENTAL DISORDER PAPER 5/3/2016 NO MORE THAN TWO PAGES
NEED DISCUSSION BOARD POST 5/6/2016
Project 2_Mental Disorder Summary
1. Check the Excel file in Blackboard for your topic
2. Research your topic/disorder. Present information from credible and relevant sources.
• To use the TCC library for sources go here: http://libguides.tcc.edu/psych .
• For a list of what a source can be go here: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/552/03/ ).
• Here is what MUST be included in your project
o Description of the disorder
? Types of the disorder
o Other: In this section you can add any famous cases, newsworthy stories, or interesting facts about the disorder.
3. Put the information in an annotated outline or a graphic organizer. Fill in the outline/organizer with brief phrases and words (NOT entire sentences) for each area and CITE your sources for each area. I have provided an example of an outline and a graphic organizer template in Bb in the Project 2 folder. Feel free to make your own organizer.
DISCUSSION BOARD TOPIC
I WILL SEND YOU CLASSMATES POSTS FOR REPLIES LATER IN WEEK
You will create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum. Each thread must be at least 400 words, demonstrate course-related knowledge, and integrate at least 2 peer-reviewed articles. In addition to the thread, you will reply to the threads of at least 3 classmates. Each reply must be at least 250 words and contain at least 1 citation from a peer-reviewed journal and 1 from the textbook
In the case “Singapore Air: Changing to Stay Ahead,” you discover that Singapore Airlines (SIA) has been ranked as the best airline in both independent and customer surveys for nearly 3 decades. It serves as a model of a continuously changing organization—continually modernizing, stretching, and serving customers in ways that stimulate strong loyalty and brand equity. It has been a leader of change in its industry while maintaining a lot of consistency, as well. Reflect on the continuous nature of change in every area of the company and respond to the following prompts as you prepare your thread:
What have been SIA’s main ingredients of success?
How has their success become vulnerable? Why is it difficult to maintain a leadership position of a company like SIA and continuously improve?
What do world-class organizations need to do to improve and change continuously?
Submitted by MASTER TUTOR2… on Mon, 2016-05-02 20:52
teacher rated 187 times
purchased one time
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (566 words)