N301 Week 4 Assignment Identify and correct errors II
Directions: Like last week’s assignment, this assignment covers chapters 3 and 4 in the APA Manual. Each sentence provided has one or more errors, in other words, it is written incorrectly. Copy and paste the sentences below onto a Word document. Type the corrected sentence immediately after the sentence provided and the section number in the APA manual where you found guidance on how to properly address the issue. Some sentences may have more than one error and may require more than one section number- one for each error. Each question is worth 2 points- one point for the corrected sentence plus one point for the correct section number or numbers.
Participants included heterosexual individuals, gay men, lesbians, bisexual individuals, and
You would type: Participants included heterosexual individuals, gay men, lesbians, bisexual individuals, and transgender individuals. Section 3.12.
1. Also there was too few female participants; there were twenty-five women and two hundred men.
2. The data was consistent with previous research showing that anger effected stress level.
3. However, its worth noting that the affect of personality type was not statistically significant.
4. This study investigated the relationships among stress, personality type, anger and chronic disease.
5. Two of the 4 hypotheses, discussed previously, were found to be true.
6. The instructor assessed students understanding using multiple assignments and quizzes, 7. Nursing students found the assignments both difficult as well as frustrating.
8. The elderly seniors appeared friendly and cooperative.
9. The paper was written in a rushed, unthoughtful manner.
10. Jones (2014) reports an overall pass rate of 98 percent.