Research Questions NRS 433V Qualitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
2) what are the attitudes of the baccalaureate nursing students regarding their role in prevention of pressure injury?
3) What is the impact of the clinical experience on their working practice?
4) How do these two articles support the nurse practice issue you chose?
5) Discuss how these two articles will be used to answer your PICOT question.
6) Describe how the interventions and comparison groups in the articles compare to those identified in your PICOT question.
NRS 433V Qualitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
Method Of Study:
1.State the methods of the two articles you are comparing and describe how they are different.
2.Consider the methods you identified in your chosen articles and state one benefit and one limitation of each method.
Results Of Study
1.Summarize the key findings of each study in one or two comprehensive paragraphs.
2.What are the implications of the two studies in nursing practice?
2. Describe how the researchers in the two articles you choose took these ethical considerations into account while performing their research. NRS 433V Qualitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations