Organizations that decide to issue bonds generally go through a series of steps.
Capital Budgeting Process
Complete an APA-formatted two-page paper (not including the title and reference pages) answering the following questions.
1. Organizations that decide to issue bonds generally go through a series of steps. Discuss the six steps.
2. An alternative to traditional equity and debt financing is leasing. Leasing is undertaken primarily for what purposes?
3. Discuss the two major types of leases.
4. Discuss the terms short-term borrowing and long-term financing.
5. What are the primary sources of equity financing for not-for-profit healthcare organizations?
6. The capital budgeting process occurs in several stages, but generally includes what?
7. Discuss and list the three discounted cash flow methods.
This is the book we use
Essentials of Health Care Finance
by William O. Cleverley and Andrew E. Cameron
© 2011 Jones and Bartlett