Please guide me to understand:
1) What is the net charge of an ion that contains 38 electrons, 37, neutrons, and 42 protons?
2) how many protons and neutrons are in 179W?
3) Draw the nucleus of an atom of antimony -129?
4) A neutral atom contains 88 neutrons and 16 electrons. the number of protons in this atom is ______________
5) A neutral atom contains 42 electrons and 44 neuron. The number of protons in this atom is _______________
6) A neutral atom contains 82 neutrons, 91 protons, and 90 electrons what is the mass number______________
7) A neutral atom contains 46 protons, 39 neutrons, and 96 electrons, what is the mass number________________
8) What is the charge of a mercury -210 nucleus?
9) What is the charge of an Si-29 nucleus?
10) Find the atomic mass and mass number 6 proton and 8 neutrons of following