Python Programming Help:
Please help problems, in Python. Submit a screenshot showing the solved problem, for each of the below.
1. We’ve seen that n = 42 is legal. What about 42 = n? • How about x = y = 1?
2. In some languages every statement ends with a semi-colon. What happens if you put a semi-colon at the end of a Python statement? What if you put a period at the end of a Python statement?
3. In math notation you can multiply x and y like this: xy. What happens if you try that in Python?
using the Python interpreter as a calculator:
4. Suppose the cover price of a book is $24.95, but bookstores get a 40% discount. Shipping costs $3 for the first copy and 75 cents for each additional copy. What is the total wholesale cost for 60 copies?
5. If I leave my house at 6:52 am and run 1 mile at an easy pace (8:15 per mile), then 3 miles at tempo (7:12 per mile) and 1 mile at easy pace again, what time do I get home for breakfast?