Please I NEED HELP answering the questions below.
Include screen shots of the results of each question. If you have to do more than one task in any given question, include a screen shot of ALL completed tasks.
1. In a print statement, what happens if you leave out one of the parentheses, or both?
2. If you are trying to print a string, what happens if you leave out one of the quotation marks, or both?
3. You can use a minus sign to make a negative number like -2. What happens if you put a plus sign before a number? What about 2++2?
4. In math notation, leading zeros are okay, as in 02. What happens if you try this in Python?
5. What happens if you have two values with no operator between them?