1) A) when does this film take place?B) where does this movie take place?
C) what group is portrayed in this movie?
2) A) how is this group portrayed?
B) who are the main characters?
C) briefly describe their storylines?
3) A) how is the mainstream culture described in this film?
B) what is the mainstream culture’s relationship with the group, meaning was it based on mutual respect, necessity, hostility?
4) does this movie accurately portray the differences between the group and the mainstream at the time? explain.
5) how do these kinds of movies contribute to popular culture and people’s perception of history and groups in general?
6) why did you choose this movie?
7) any additional thoughts or Comments