Reflecting on Our Strengths and Weaknesses
In the book Pour Your Heart Into It, in chapter 11, Schulz talks about how businesses fail because leaders cannot execute. Perhaps this is because they are not aware of their own strengths or weaknesses.
Please respond to all the following items in your initial post by Sunday. In addition, engage with your classmates by making comments and/or asking questions that build upon your peer’s posts.
- What are three strengths/skills you would have to offer in a service-learning activity?
- Describe how each would benefit the community.
- What are three areas you would improve before performing service-learning in the community?
- Describe steps you would take to improve.
- Compare and contrast your answers with your classmates’ posts.
Each week, you will be asked to respond to the prompt or prompts in the discussion forum. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length, and is due on Sunday. By Tuesday, you should respond to two additional posts from your peers.
Click here to see your discussion rubric.