Samuel may get a bonus next year of $250,000 if he achieves the greatest number of house sales in his employer’s real estate business.

Samuel may get a bonus next year of $250,000 if he achieves the greatest number of house sales in his employer’s real estate business. If he comes second he will only get a bonus of $50,000 and if he doesn’t come in the top two, he gets nothing. There is a 40% chance Samuel gets first place, a 40% chance he gets second and a 20% chance he ranks below second place. The standard deviation of the bonus is closest to

Leave a Reply