Select two historical leaders. One who was known for making a positive contribution in a leadership role, and the other who made a negative contribution in a leadership role (one good leader and one bad leader).
- Each leader must be, or have been a business or world leader (each leader) from 1960 to the present.
- Provide three separate reasons (with referenced examples) to justify the reason they were a good, or bad leader.
- Identify, compare, and contrast the two different leadership styles of each one. Be sure to add applicable leadership theories and concepts.
- The research paper must be 6-8 pages of written text (not including the cover page and reference page), roughly 1500-2000 words.
- You must include at least three outside references for each leader, for a total of six references (minimum) for the research paper. The text may be used as a reference but it will not count toward the six required sources.