Topic: Social Movements Againts Sex Trafficking
I ALSO HAVE A RESEARCH PROPOSAL PAPER WHICH I WROTE THAT ALREADY HAS MY HYPOTHESIS, THE PERSPECTIVE (CONFLICT PERSPECTIVE) THAT I WILL USE TO ANALYZE, AND SOME OTHER DIRECTION ON THE PAPER THAT I HAVE ALREADY MAPPED OUT THAT WILL MAKE THIS VERY EASY .
Here are the basic instructions from the professor.
The paper should be 6-8 pages in length, (double-spaced), it should be similar in form to a typical research paper found in a sociological journal. This implies that your paper should include:
(1) title (5 pts),
(2) introduction (10 pts): a page very briefly stating: (a) the purpose of the paper, (b) which specific issue is the focus of your paper, (c) the hypothesis you are advancing,
(3) data and method (5 pts): where the information concerning this issue is coming from (in-person interview, newspaper articles, government data, survey, etc., briefly discuss the limitations of your data (if any)
(4) theory (15 pts): briefly describe the theory that you are using in your paper (pick one of the social movement theories discussed in class),
(5) literature review (15 pts): a general description of the issue based on the literature review,
(6) findings (35 pts): analysis of the data: in other words, what did you find about this aspect of this social movement/social movement organization? Do your findings confirm or contradict your hypothesis?,
(7) conclusion (5 pts): briefly restate your main findings. How do your findings contribute to your understanding of this isseu? Do your findings attest to the validity of the theory or should the theory be changed in some way?,
(8) bibliography (10 pts): properly formatted (MLA, APA, or ASA format are acceptable), should include at least 5 sources
In the research proposal he marked alot of things i did wrong that i needed to clean up and focus on more for the research paper. The main thing was That this paper is not just about my opinion and research on sex trafficking but about a SOCIAL MOVEMENT of sex trafficking .
ONE thing to note is, all the papers we write are submitted through a blackboard system online that checks for pladgerism through safeassign program. So if we have more that 15%-20% pladgerism ….its very bad.
thank you so much i want to keep connected and offer as much help and input as i can