- Apply a sociological perspective to the social world.
- Analyze contemporary social issues using the sociological imagination and use sociological theories and concepts to analyze everyday life.
- Recognize and define social structure and social interaction
- Explain the reciprocal relationship in the influence between societal and structural factors, individual behavior and the self’s development
- Develop written communication skills and critical thinking skills.
- Apply American Psychological Association formatting and citation style when completing course assignments.