Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.Supporting Document 1: Memorandum to the CEODue Week 4 and worth 100 pointsUsing the same scenario from Assignment 1, as the Vice President of Human Resources, you must create a memorandum to the CEO on the issues you discovered from the research. This memorandum serves as your communication to share the discovered problems and request permission to continue researching future solutions.Write a one to two (1-2) page memorandum in which you:
- Identify the issue(s) you discovered in the organization’s mystification from individual learning to the organizational learning using the examples that you provided in Assignment 1.
- Elaborate on the significant barriers that you discovered impact the process of learning within the organization’s culture. Provide a brief description of the selected OLM (e.g., Off-line/Internal, On-line/Internal, Off-line/External or On-line/External) that will be most suitable for this transition. Justify the selection.
- Suggest two (2) actions that management can take in order to raise the level of trust as part of their strategy to create psychological safety. Justify your suggestions.
- Use Microsoft Word or other equivalent software to select a memorandum template for this supporting document, or use the template located here.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.