The job evaluation process has six steps… Are these steps required in order to create a job description?.
The job evaluation process has six steps:
- Determining single versus multiple job evaluation techniques
- Choosing the job evaluation committee
- Training employees to conduct job evaluations
- Documenting the job evaluation plan
- Communicating with employees
- Setting up the appeals process
Are all these steps required in order to create a job description? Is it possible to eliminate one or more of these steps? Why, or why not? Make sure you support your conclusion.