Use the questions to develop a short essay of at least three paragraphs and 500 words. In your response, be sure that you have the following: an introductory paragraph with a clear thesis, at least one body paragraph with supporting reasons, examples, and quotations from the play, and a concluding paragraph. Use APA style for formatting the paper and for in-text citations and end references.
- Select one character from the play. What does he or she want? What is the conflict this character encounters? How does he or she attempt to get this desire? What prevents him or her from achieving it? What is the resolution by the end of the play for this character?
The character has to be from the play “The Glass Menagerie ” by Tennessee Williams
- Use APA style, and include a title page, running header, proper font and spacing, in-text citations, and a separate references page.
- Do not use any outside sources to complete this response; rely on your own insights.
- Quoted material from the play should not exceed 25% of the essay.
- You may exceed the minimum word and paragraph count.