What is meant by rape culture,” what are its characteristics, and what is its relationship to issues of victims and victimization”. Question:
What is meant by rape culture, what are its characteristics, and what is its relationship to issues of victims and victimization ? What actions can we take at the grassroots and policy levels to combat rape culture?
This question is based on the book Criminology: the Core 4th edistion Chapter 3 you can find the first couple of chapters on google under books. The answer must be fully comperhansive answering all parts of the question good grammer and about 2 paragraphs
According to the textbook, how should we define crime, criminal behavior, and a criminal ? Regarding these concepts, what insights and questions emerge from the assigned web readings about genocide and environmental crime?
This question is based on the book Criminology: :the Core 4th edistion Chapters 1 and 2 which can also be found on google under the book section if you type in the book name its about the 3rd book thats shows up it shows the word :Criminology in different colors
***2 paragraph answers for each question must be done by 9pm eatern stadndered time****
Here is how the professor will grade the answers please follow to insure i get a good grade
< pstyle="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin-bottom: 1em; ">
The submissions will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Relevance: the ideas expressed indicate that the student has read and comprehended the assigned material.
- Clarity, coherence: the ideas are stated clearly and coherently.
- Critical thinking: there is evidence that the student has adequately analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated the assigned material.
- Poses a question for discussion: the posting articulates a question for discussion that pertains to the assigned material.
- Spelling, grammar: the posting must meet university-level standards of spelling and grammar.
- Length: the submission must be no less than approximately 250 words in length; there is no maximum