1. Name of presentation – with clever/catchy cover. Must have a visual.
2. Audience for which workshop is designed and includes a statement about the grade level. (For example, this workshop is designed for 10 secondary general education teachers and teaching assistants.)
3. Objective – with a maximum of two objectives.
(Example: At the end of this training, the participant will be able to state the five attributes of a cooperative learning model.
4. Table of contents – or outline.
5. Grid – See sample grid in workshop packet. Your workshop should be designed for approximately 30 minutes of content. However, when you present your workshop to the class, you will only present for 8 to 10 minutes maximum. Need to include:
6. Handouts. Be sure to include answers to your work sheets.
7. Reference page—need to cited properly. See noodletools.com or citation machine.